Simple test to embed a bing map in a Blogger blogpost with Windows Live Writer.
- open maps.bing.com
- search a location
- click on the ‘Share’ link at the upper right hand side of the map
- in the share dialog, click ‘Customize and preview’
- In the customiez embedded maps dialog, click on the map to place a pushpin (blue dot)
- Then click the Generate Code button, copy the code in this dialog window
- In windows Live Writer 2012, click on the ‘Source’ tab at the bottom of the Window.
- In the source view, paste your code
- Publish to your blog.